Thanksgiving overload...

Let's see...when did I last update this little ole blog.....

how about we just start on Thanksgiving and go from there....

I awakened the stink eye sisters for a little pre-Thanksgiving workout and then came home to two cuties who were wide awake
 OMG, my sisters little girl Landry might have the craziest bed head ever....each morning her hair resembles something like this...it is so freaking cute
 Thanksgiving festivities with the family....I am always so overcome with thankfulness for the wonderful family I was blessed to be a part of......(stink eye sister #2 wouldn't let me post this to facebook or instagram....not sure what she is doing)
 We fit a table into every nook and cranny of the house.....
 Kids coloring table..
 Post Thanksgiving pajama and Just Dance 2014 party....of course I was reigning CHAMPION....again, really it is getting to be too easy people...I got the moves like jagger, what can I say
 The stink eye's doing their dance....
 And of course we ventured out on Black Friday at around 4:30 a.m.....there were no lines, no crowds......because everyone had been out on Thursday at 8 p.m., you can't technically say you went shopping on Black Friday on Thursday.....the stores have just gotten crazy out of hand...but we enjoyed the Starbucks, the "make you cry and pee your pants laughter" , and the memories...
 The weather was somewhat warm so the kids helped Grandpa put up some lights...
 As did I....whenever I came home from college for the few days of break in between basketball practices, I would always help my dad get his lights set up...
 And yes, Big is Eloise at Christmas time...just like his cousin Peyton!


Lots of pictures in a little bitty living space..name that movie

Comments

Popular Posts