Just strumming along

Singing a song....

Life has been pretty ritual around here lately, work, home, eat, play....and that is all good...just enjoying the cooler weather and soaking up summer...

I have been working out....at home and at the rec center, weights and quick HIIT workouts are still my go to workouts and I am still loving every muscle ripping, building exercise..
   Fitgear: Danskin tank, Nike capris, Reebok nano speeds

So around these parts we improvise when we need certain peices of weight equipment...
I needed a leg press..
I did not have one...
I have a husband...
I enlisted his help....
and made my own leg press...
 Fitgear: Danskin tank, Under Armour shorts, Reebok nano speeds

 Fitgear: Under Armour tank, Old Navy Active capris, Reebok nano speeds

 
The pull up bar, my nemesis, my struggle
I will conquer it, oh yes I will...
SO excited to receive my Against All Grain cookbook in the mail today...so many delicious recipes, one featured here....that I can't wait to make and take pictures of!!! Stay tuned!

So there you have it, nothing to Earth shattering happening this week thus far but our weekend will certainly get busy for sure...we are in a golf tournament Saturday afternoon, I am working Sunday afternoon (taking some people to see "Rent" at our Performing Arts Center...should I really call that work)

---------------------------------------------

Do you like pull ups?


Comments

Popular Posts