Keep the body guessing...

Instead of my usual morning bootcamp I decided to try a class offered at our Rec Center with some of my friends, crossfitish style is what I think of it as....Our town is so lucky to have so many different options available for us to lead healthy,  more active lives.  
I love changing my workouts up, it keeps the body guessing and wondering what I will put it through next. 
It was cussing me this morning that is for sure.  

Track Workout, Burpees, and Squat Push Presses, AMRAP in 30 minutes, I made it through the last track lap, and then finished up my burpees and push presses while waiting for everyone to gather

= Sweaty, Hot, Winded Mess 
(my Polar FT40 kept beeping at me saying my heart rate was high and it was right...)
Just how I like it.
I will definitely be heading back to this class!

I am going to revamp it for a treadmill workout for my hubby so stay tuned.  
 
 I refueled immediately after I got home with a protein shake

1 scoop of vanilla protein
1 handful of spinach
1/3 cup blueberries
1 cup almond milk
ice
water

Then was hungry again at 10 so I unpacked my cooler of goodies, another breakfast in itself
Multigrain Bread with banana and almond butter
1 egg, 1 egg white
Lunch was another salad with avocado/salsa dressing, and some squash on the side...which never gets old

Butter Lettuce
1 chicken breast
1/2 avocado
1/4 cup of salsa

And just for cuteness...all cleaned up Mr. Frog, and Mr. Shark....blessed.......

We got a gaggle of boys coming over tonight to help Bubba celebrate his birthday(17th)...I have a feeling I am going to need a stiff drink after the chaos....but the smiles will all be worth it...

And our plans for Sunday got poo pooed due to my sister coming down with strep throat, and my preference for it to stay there and not travel here.  It wouldn't be the same without them there so we are postponing a week. 

Speaking of sick, she has been sick for about 4 months with this sinus thing, and the doctor keeps telling her it is a virus, blah blah....and doesn't give her the time of day.  I told her to give me his number and I can give him a piece of my mind....you saw what I did with the Dish people...I get things done people!!!

Comments

Popular Posts