The "castle"

Last night was spent with Kyle's grandparents who reside in a care facility. We love to take the boys up to the "castle" (it really does look like castle) and the great grandparents enjoy watching the boys climb on everything. 

Who knew that lift chairs were the best ride ever!

We were home later than normal so a quick supper was had by all of us.  

The boys had BLT's I was feeling egg-ish. 

I got my Yoga on after the boys went to bed and did a lot of hip openers and stretching. My legs are tight from running so I am really being diligent about stretching.
 

Morning Bootcamp Session

Followed up with a Fitmixer Protein Shake, 
I am really happy how long these shakes fill me up and keep my stomach content

Mocha Delight
2 scoops of Fitmixer Vanilla Skinny
1 handful of Spinach
1 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/4 cup of coffee

Blend and Enjoy

Around 10:30 the ole stomach told me it was snack time 
Celery and Maranatha Almond Butter

And for lunch:

2 slices of Udi's Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread
3 ounces of turkey breast
2 tablespoons of avocado(use in place of mayonnaise)
Spinach
Tomato



Comments

Popular Posts