A "stitched" ending to an awesome 4th



We had an absolutely amazing 4th of July with family and friends....I am completely blessed in every aspect of my life and am so looking forward to many more years with these people.....
1. and 2.   Waiting for the parade  to start....
3. We got a pool and it was a huge hit for the kids after the 4th of July Parade....I don't know if they  every got out , except to snack on some grub to re-energize.....they had a BLAST!
4. Eli playing in his sprinkler
5. The WOMEN were outside watching the kids while the men "relaxed" in the air conditioning....
6. Bad lighting but I love my porch lights that droop down....the soft hue is so relaxing
7. Who can forget about FIREWORKS, my husband is a volunteer fire fighter and they set them off....GOOD JOB FIREMEN!
8. July 5th shopping spree at the outlet mall with sisters.....
9. And the weekend icing on the cake.....a trip to the emergency room for stitches...we had  just started swimming and my son was heading up the slide at the waterpark and his feet slipped and he landed right on the edge of the stairs....3 stitches later and he is good to go....he was so brave during the stitching process, braver than I would of been or was....(seriously almost passed out)

We ended the night with a meal of his choice, pizza from our local pizza place and rootbeer!  He is doing great today, like nothing every happened.....

Wishing you and stitch free Happy 4th of July!

Comments

Popular Posts