From my garden to yours....Sugar Snap Pea,Kale and Parmesan
I love this time of year...the garden is starting to produce the tomatoes, peas, zucchini, cucumber, etc...so much fresh produce, lots of recipes to try...here is the first one fresh from my garden to yours...
Garden Fresh Sugar Snap Peas, Kale, and Parmesan
Keywords: saute stovetop dinner entree lunch salad side vegetarian
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 carton on fresh mushrooms, more or less depending on your preference
- 3-4 handfuls of snap peas whole (ours came from the garden so we ate what we picked)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Bragg's liquid aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes(optional)
- 1 bunch kale, rinsed, destemmed and chop roughly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
Warm the coconut oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
Add the onions and cook until clear
Add the mushrooms, whole peas , salt, and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add the amino acids and continue cooking until the green beans are almost tender
Add the red pepper flakes(optional) and the kale and continue cooking until the kale has wilted
Add the lemon juice and the Parmesan cheese.
Toss to coat and serve immediately.
Powered by Recipage