Life Lately and Sporadically

Wow, I have 't blogged in a long time....I have been busy playing mom, wife, yoga teacher, part time employee and by the time I get to sit down, the last thing I want to do is type on a computer.  So, let's do a quick recap of Life Lately or Life through the last month......

It's a bit of a nature show around here.  We had a cow die across from the house...well, the Eagles love it..circle of life people...we sit and watch the Eagles hang out in the tree, fly around, and eat.
We have spent a couple afternoons looking for deer antler sheds and have come up empty everytime...but we love being outside in the fresh air and we have definetly logged some mileage.
 I miss having horses and whenever I go home and visit my Aunt's farm I spend most of my time in the pen with the horses...and since my birthday is coming up, I have been suggesting since the boys are older now and are more independent, that it might be time to look into a horse for the family.  If you know of any in the Iowa area, please let me know.
 Long overdue cousin time....this was after a long afternoon at the farm, park, and kickball game.  A little "tech" time was needed so they adults could have some time...
 Big E started a program at the Rec called Rompin Raiders where each week they focus on a different sport.  Soccer was the first one..and he loved it. He is excited for soccer season again!
Yoga has been a constant in my life...everyday...I am putting together a 30 day Challenge that I am really excited about.  10 minutes of Yoga a day...stay tuned
 Another nature walk........

Bubba finished up his basketball season.....
 We celebrated 2 birthdays this month..I now have a 9 year old and a 5 year old....every day with these two is an adventure and I am loving every minute of it.



We took in a Iowa Wrestling Meet

 We visited the ER..........
 We finished up wrestling for the season......


And as I speak we are gearing up for baseball and soccer season to begin.  The past couple of weeks have been strange to have nothing at nights......it is nice to have the time to just hang with the kids for a bit before things get hectic again.

Blogging will become more consistent again once the 30 day Challenge starts so hopefully we will see you back here again.  "I hope it's not sporadically" (name that movie)

Comments

Popular Posts