New Directions...New title...New Year

As you have probably noticed, my blog has changed..I am talking to you the two people who read my blog.  After my bout with Adrenal Fatigue my workouts have changed, my focus on my body has changed...
what does that mean...it means I don't do intense workout sessions...I walk,...alot, I lift weights, and focus on Yoga.  I practice for 45-60 minutes in the morning, in a semi-heated room in our basement(I am trying to come up with a better solution so I can automatically timer the heater to start earlier)    At first, it was hard hanging up the high intensity workouts...but my body has responded so much better to my practice and I feel great, no longer tired throughout the day, sleeping well, and waking up refreshed.

I am also planning on adding a Yoga Online Program to the website after the first of the year.  I am going to offer online and private yoga sessions.  More details to come on that


Oh, and I am also going to be sharing more of my/our DIY projects.  The Fireman and I have really been working away on some projects throughout the house and it is going to be fun to share them and hopefully you will like!

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts