Hey Hey Cubs!!!


First off, can we get a  WOOP WOOP for the Cubbies...keep it rolling boys...

Secondly, we gonna make this recap good and fast from the last week or so so it will be mostly pictures...

Kyle had his last home football game of the year, one more game and he will be done which is crazy to think how fast it went. 


 Bubba finished up his last night of basketball camp...and boy did he learn a ton...to see how much he has improved from the first night to the last night was awesome..now onto rec league games where he can use the stuff he learns..

 My sister and her kids came down for a quick weekend visit...I haven't seen those faces in forever and I missed them so much...

Meal Planning is going fantastic, I post my meals to my group and the post pictures and recipes.  Keeps me accountable and hopefully helps someone else with their meal plans   and  getting to write on my cute little chalkboard I make, makes me feel special...



 While I make supper BigE works on his letters...there are about 6 letters he struggles with and we love the good ole flash cards to help him...
 We are fortunate to have a great rec center in our community and the boys love it when I have early games for volleyball league.

That about catches things up right now to this point...we start swimming lessons this weekend and I have a few projects on the brain...

See you next time...


Comments

Popular Posts