Weekend Recap


Hey all! Checking in with a weekend recap.  It absolutely flew by but it was filled with my family, friends, fishing, football, baseball, basketball, and golf.....

My parents arrived Friday night, and we just chilled at the house with my sister and niece while the Fireman and my brother in law went and stood in pouring rain at a football game...it was delay about an hour due to lightning.  I am a fair weather fan at this point until my boys are in high school football:)

Storms meant a pretty decent amount of rain poured down on us(4 inches) which meant farm boots for Bubba's flag football game.  


My niece whom I have dubbed Poo!

 I love this picture. It just captures how much fun these guys have playing.  Bubba just had a pick 6 and was running back with the team...that smile says it all!

The rest of Saturday was spent shopping with the family until they had to head home for another obligation they had on Sunday.  We spent Saturday night with our Firefighter friends fishing and watching our Iowa Hawkeyes defeat Pittsburgh...2 seconds left, last chance 57 yard field goal...IT"S GOOD!!! 

 Sunday morning the Fireman and Bubbba had a golf tournament in a nearby town. Big E and I chilled at home getting some things done before we headed into town for the Fireman's football game..happy to report, no parents were by me and complaining...
 From the football game we headed to baseball

 From baseball we headed to basketball camp....
From basketball camp we headed home to relax for the rest of the evening.....

Needless to say our weekend flew by and I sure do miss my mom and dad already...

How was your weekend?

 Our weather has been beautiful and we are loving it!

Comments

Popular Posts