Where have I been???

I can't believe I haven't posted since March.  I just lost all gumption to blog...I felt that time spent with my kids and husband trumped writing on here, but then I got to thinking.... I blog to keep a journal, per se, of our lives, and if I only just post pictures, then I am still documenting our lives and the kids growing up.

I also want to share more about my job as a Health and Fitness Coach with Beachbody. I have really pursued this opportunity and I am so blessed to be able to help people jumpstart their fitness and nutrition programs and to be there to support them.  I have a great group of ladies doing the 21day Fix Extreme challenge right now and I cannot wait to see their results. Speaking of  21 day Fix programs, they have extended the special pricing to the end of July, so if you want to join, comment here and I will get you set up!

Found this picture online from our vacation last week to ST. Louis..this was at Grant's Farm. 
                                                        Yoga on the porch this a.m.

A "Thin Mint" Shakeology recipe 


So that will be my post for today...I am actually excited to see the blog get back up and running again..

Comments

Popular Posts