Under Construction....

Man, I feel like this blog and I are always under construction.....

I have so many ideas...so many things I want to do...people I want to teach, motivate, help, but finding the resources, the space,  the money, is always blocking my way...

How do I make my "dream" a reality?

Do I offer some small personal group sessions at my home?

I have my online training but I miss seeing people, miss seeing them push through the workouts, miss encouraging them in person..


It all boils down to money, and I hate that, but such is life....and I am going to figure out a way to make this dream a reality...i AM AKING THIS MY 2015 GOAL....

So my blog, my dream, and I are all under construction and you are now included in the ride...hold on tight!

-C


P.s. If anyone has any extra money lying around that they aren't using....:)

Comments

Popular Posts