Adjustment week

Boy has it been an adjustment week over here.  This week started my first official role as Fitness Coordinator(part time) and I am loving it. I have taken Big E to school(he cried when I left), we played in the park(it was 50 degrees and windy) and i have attempted to cookie recipes(one was flat, one tasted weird) and it's only Wednesday, but I would not trade one minute. I continue to be so grateful for this opportunity.

Workouts have been hard and challenging,which I love...





Family life has been busy with football, farming, and family visits






 (Thanks Grandpa for the shirt...we all know Big E too well!)


Now I am off to finish setting up train tracks, which is a task in itself trying to get all those tracks to line up...wish me luck!!




Comments

Popular Posts