Whirlwind

This weekend sure was another whirlwind one filled with football, smores,fun, and PIYO!

I am trying to figure out some mechanics with my camera but I took video of my workout on Saturday but now I just need to figure out some things and hopefully I will get it posted sometime. 

Saturday mornings are football mornings around here.  Bubba played awesome in his game on Saturday!  Our Hawkeyes also squeaked out a win in the last 4 minutes of the game against Ball State...

 The boys decided they wanted to have a fire and roast some marshmallows on Saturday night. The weather was beautiful and it was a perfect night for roasting marshmallows!
 Sunday morning bright and early I made the trek to Des Moines for PIYO certification. Those who follow me on Instagram know I love my at home PIYO workouts, so it just made sense to get certified so I can teach to others.  I will just say I did not workout this morning because I am certainly feeling the soreness from working PIYO all day yesterday, but I loved it and can't wait to start teaching it!

Before class though I needed some fuel which meant a Spinach Feta wrap and Cinnamon Dulce Latte from Starbucks.  My favorite combo!


 After PIYO and the trip home I got to spend some quality time with the boys, which meant a trip over to Grandma and Grandpas to get a few things...again, another beautiful night..I am loving this cooler "fall" weather. 

Comments

Popular Posts