Porch complete...and other weekend happenings.

Hello friends...how was your weekend?  We got a lot accomplished this weekend but I found that my camera didn't make an appearance all that often but here we go anyways.  
We finally finished up our deck landing for our new porch stairs we put in this weekend.  We are so lucky to have friends and family who take the time to come and help us.  And I love that our night began with one friend helping to finish the deck and ended up with 3 families and all their kids hanging out in our basement till pretty late hours of the night.
 
Saturdays workout
After Saturday mornings workout I was in the mood for some pancakes..so I threw together a 2 ingredient pancake and tossed some blueberries on top...enjoyed with a pumpkin spice iced coffee...so easy and soooo good..

Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
Prep the coffee the night before in French Press
French Press Instructions( how I do it, you can do it how you want to do it)
1. Add 2 scoops of regular coffee
2. 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
3. Add hot water to French Press, let sit for 5 minutes, press...then place in fridge overnight to get cold
4. In the morning, add Almond Milk/ Coconut Milk to coffee(as much as you like)
5. Add 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
6. Blend
7. Add ice and enjoy

After Bubba's football game on Saturday stink eye sister #2 and I headed to Costco with Big E and LandryPoo...I love Costco...


Sunday we enjoyed the last official weekend of summer with all the cliche summer things...baseball, watermelon, golf....

It is so hard to believe that Summer is over and we are heading into Fall and Winter...I love fall but I am not looking forward to the snow, ice, and cold...I am crossing my fingers for a long comfortable Fall to enjoy:)  
Life is getting busy around her with the farm.  The time has come for chopping, harvesting, and all things cows!  

Question of the day?
What was your favorite part of the summer?



Comments

Popular Posts