Decorating for fall in 90 degree weather??

Well....life has returned to normal after last week when we had to say goodbye to a family member and we are busy bustling around to football, school, and life in general. 

As temperatures were still hitting a high, I was decorating for fall.  Once September arrives I am all about fall weather, sweaters, boots, and all the pumpkin! Here are some of my decorations this year. 
We are salsa making,canning machines right now...we have tomatoes growing out of our ears and we can't keep up(yeah H means HOT..those are for the Fireman so I won't be touching those)
 We also had a photo session on the trampoline and had a blast, the boys were total hams and loved trying out new poses for me to capture...photography is one of my favorite hobbies!






 Our friends hosted a Labor Day party at their house and it was so much fun!  They had  a huge slip and slide for the kids and boy did they have a blast.   The invite said kids should bring their suits...had I known this was going to be the slide I would of brought my suit also:)  It took everything I had not to fling myself down there in my nice clothes...

Question of the day?
Have you decorated for fall yet?  What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

Comments

Popular Posts