Fun Facts Friday...

It's finally Friday...woohoo...this week seemed to crawl for someone reason even though I was really busy during the day and at night with the boys...but alas Friday arrived and I am looking forward to a great weekend with family!

1. I was given the opportunity to try out some new headbands, Bondi Bands, with my Sweatpink Ambassadorship, I am very picky about headbands due to the fact that most of them I try and buy slip right off my head.  I was so happy that wasn't the case with these.  They stayed put, kept the hair out of my face, and wicked up some sweat!  They also come with some great sayings and you can even design your own.
I am holding a Facebook giveaway for two Bondi Band headbands...all you have to do is go to my Fitness page here and comment that you stopped by! You don't have to like the page, just comment and say hi! Easy Peasy!

2. Our baseball team won the conference championship earlier this week and tonight we host the first round of district play so we are heading in tonight to cheer them on.  GO RAIDERS!

3. Our county fair is going on this week and weekend so we are heading over to check that out and hopefully ride some rides at the Carnival.  I love small town! Follow me on Instagram to see all the fun!

4. Bike rides at night are the best, especially when the weather is cool and crisp. 
5. I get to see my sisters, and cousins, and aunts this Saturday at a family baby shower. To say I am excited is an understatement....we have such a great time together, as you all know, and I can only imagine what Sunday will bring.

So those are my fun facts, even though they aren't really facts as much as telling you what is going to happen this weekend.  Your welcome!

P.S. Don't forget to head over to my facebook page and say hi to win a Bondi Band headband. 

P.S.S. What are your big plans for the weekend?

Comments

Popular Posts