Tough Mudder 2014 recap

So this recap has been coming for awhile now but when I got back from the Mudder things were kind of crazy......and I was also waiting on more pictures that were took the day of the Mudder.

Saddling up in the ole RV....
 Love that my husband and I can do this together, in fact, we went with a bunch of other couples ( and my cousin who was the 15th wheel) and we are very lucky to have a lot of friends who are active and we can do these things together~
 Yep, it was a red day for me...I bit it on Everest and got a pretty good gash on my knee...we were about halfway through...I got her bandaged up and cleaned out after we were done...side note: while I was sitting there a guy came in with his shoulder out of place...I wanted to vomit
 All done, ignore the muddy poofy hair on me please...
 Post Mudder tailgating....
 Post Mudder Mexican....it was so good! We certainly got a lot of stairs with our headbands and shirts on...
 We drove back to Des Moines after the race so our drive on Sunday wouldn't be so long and we could get home at a decent time...but got back to Des Moines pretty late so we didn't want to waste time showering so we just went to the piano bar in our mudder gear...let me tell you the shower felt good that night before bed...
 The guys...so mad we never got a girls picture
 This is an attractive shot of me isn't it...she wanted to capture my injury
 My cousin Kate and I...

 The 3 Amigos.......
 
Team Saggy and Nuts......don't ask

I thought the Kansas course was a lot more running than the Illinois course and there were a lot of hills...but the obstacles were awesome...they certainly pushed my limits...and I absolutely love that feeling...I love pushing myself past my comfort zone...such a sense of "hell yes"....

Another Tough Mudder in the books....

Heights are not my thing...and I really have to mentally coach myself when we were at the obstacles that were high...

Do you like heights?

Comments

Popular Posts