T25 Sisters Sweat It Off Challenge

If you read my blog you know I have two stink eye sisters....and they are my peeps, we gotz each other's backs...well they decided that they wanted to start a T25 challenge and, being the non competitive person I am, I gladly accepted the challenge. (sisters are on the left and right of me...my cousin is on the far left and just as much a sister but she is pregnant so isn't in the challenge)
So, Monday, May 19th we began our T25 Sister Sweat It All Off...catchy huh, just thought of it.  So far, I am really liking the workouts, I really get a great sweat going, but I miss my strength training so since the workouts are only 25 minutes I either do yoga or throw some weights around for another half hour or so.  We measured, we photo'd, we weighed, and are ready to track our results. We are following the T25 Nutrition Track but I am modifying the recipes for me and my Paleo ways...

If you are interested in any of the Beachbody (T25, Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix) programs check out my site and let me know if you have any questions!
 

Comments

Popular Posts