Seriously, this weather has to go

*this was supposed to post yesterday but I obviously don't know how to set the date and time...


Woke up this morning to yet another dreary, misty, rainy day...it is amazing how much your body just craves sunshine and warmth...

but I refuse to let the dreariness bring me down...I took a 60 minute Vinyasa Flow class with +Kathryn Budig this morning in my basement on +YogaGlo . She is one of my favorite Yogi's to follow..she isn't all "serious" like some Yoga practitioners are, she talks to you throughout, cracks jokes, allows you to "freelance" some poses, and makes it fun while getting in a great practice...definitely check her out!

Just got an email from the Iowa Yoga Festival.  Sign up is coming soon and I cannot wait.  They moved it to Des Moines this year which I am bummed about. It was nice having it in Iowa City only 20 minutes away from where I live. The line up of instructors and presenters is going to be phenomenal....Sadie Nardini, Tao Porchon-Lynch, Briohny Smyth and Dice Ilda-Klein are on the list just to name a few!

I was contacted the other day with some exciting news.  I’m a new Ambassador for Girls Gone Sporty, an amazing group of ladies from all over who share a love of fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. +GirlsGoneSporty is split up into teams and I am on#TEAMSTELLAR and these ladies sure are stellar.  I love connecting with ladies of all different fitness genres and backgrounds...
Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador
We are hoping for some really nice weather down at the Tough Mudder Kanas this weekend. The Arctic plunge is going to be so very very cold if it doesn't:)

Comments

Popular Posts