Mother's Day Weekend recap, just a teensy bit late...

Can I just say how lucky I am to be in the mom of two beautiful boys....everytime I look at them my heart swells and I am just so thankful that god chose me to be their mom..



 And how they spend the majority of their time...wrestling
We had not been home(Parkersburg) in what feels like ages so the boys and I headed up there while Kyle got to stay home and farm...of course no trip home is complete without a horse ride at Aunt Deb's...

 And to see this guy...if you look at his finger he is wearing a bird ring or something, all I know is I was sitting there talking to Deb and I could feel Grandpa doing something to the left of me, I look over he is giggling while wriggling the finger with the ring...I just busted out laughing...he thinks he is so funny..
 My sisters got +Scratch Cupcakes and brought them home for Mother's Day for our mom and we sampled every one...
When we got home on Sunday Kyle finally took down the Christmas Lights... the majority of them had blown down in the storms we have been having so it was a relatively easy job
My husband and boys know me too well and I was spoiled and surprised with some very sweet homemade cards from my boys and a killa pair of cowboy boots...which my niece Landry enjoyed as well...
I could live in Cowboy boots...

What do you prefer? Sandals, Tennis Shoes, barefoot

Comments

Popular Posts