Let's get ready to rumble.....

And cue Jock Jams...

and high school basketball/volleyball game warm ups....

Thursday thoughts....

Thinking how busy this week, weekend, and next week are going to be...we are heading home to my parents to run our annual Race of Rememberance.  In 2008 our town was pulverized by a EF5 Tornado and within the year our football coach was murdered..it was a very hard two years and it still is...if you want the backstory, here are past posts about it:
Race Recap 2009
Race Recap 2012
Race Recap 2013

Thinking I am glad baseball practices are over and games start next week

Thinking Worried that I am not prepared for my 1/2 marathon May 31st...doing the Dam to Dam again with the hubby...the last time I ran this race it was awful, check out the recap here...I am just going to run my race and hope for better than a 1:44(my PR from 2 years ago)



Snap back...so remember on Instagram when I posted this little video of me doing one of my favorite ab exercise...

well I am finally getting around to posting the "garage" workout that I did beforehand...we had guests sleeping near our basement gym and I didn't want to wake them up

"Ten"s of AMRAP's...you know like tons of AMRAP's but I put the ten in there since it is 10 minutes of 10 sets of exercises... my husband finds me funny...

The nice thing about this workout, it can be 10 minutes long doing just 1 set or it can be 20,30,40 minutes long if you complete the whole thing. 

I love crossfit workouts...
So, there you have it...let me know if you try this workout...
Any special plans for Memorial Day?
Can't not post this picture of my boys working hard in the garden!

Comments

Popular Posts