Powering your Workouts with Core Power

I was given products for free from Core Power to try out and review. All opinions are my own.
slide0
Thanks to my partnership I was given the opportunity to try out some great Protein Products from Core Power.

Introducing Core Power

A delicious post workout recovery drink for your active lifestyle, Core Power is a real milk protein drink made from fresh, lowfat, lactose-free milk and real honey. Its balanced protein to carb ratio and nutrient-rich profile make for the perfect end of every workout. From endurance sports and bodybuilding to running, yoga and cross-fit, Core Power helps you recover faster, build lean muscle and stay at the top of your game. No matter which game you happen to play.

Core Power sent me this great gym bag that included a yoga mat, a couple of towels, some bottles of their drinks, and a great Camelbak water bottle.


What I thought?
Delicious...I loved the Light Strawberry Banana the best and what I got to taste from the Chocolate and Vanilla before my sons and husband finished them, I thought was very good.  They weren't chalky like some protein shakes are and it was so nice to just grab one from the fridge and head to work.  So easy and convenient.

If you are local to Iowa City you can find and try out Core Power at these locations
Go try some today!

Comments

Popular Posts