Weekly meal planning

I am going to be re-vamping the blog in the next week or so.  My focus is going to turn towards personal training and family/farm life will be it's own separate page as will recipes, and workouts...so please stay tuned

Yesterday was meal prep craziness....The whole morning and part of the afternoon was spent prepping meals.  It is nice knowing that when I get home, I am going to pop something in the oven to "set it and forget it"

I took a lot more pictures on my actual camera(and of course downloaded them at home on my laptop), I am trying to get back into the habit of using it. I have gotten so lazy and just take pictures with my phone.  This year I really want to focus on becoming a better photographer.

Please tell me your kitchen looks like this during meal prep too

This weeks menu:

Monday: 5 ingredient spaghetti bake from PaleoOMG
Tuesday: Paleo Turkey Pot Pie
Wednesday: Shredded Beef and Brussel Sprouts
Thursday: Breakfast night: Paleo Blueberry French Toast from Elana's Pantry
Friday: Bubba is having friends over for his birthday so I am assuming he will want some pizza!

Food I prepped yesterday:
No Bake Granola Bars
Paleo Banana Muffins
Spaghetti Squash
Ground Beef
Steam Sauteed Brussel Sprouts
Paleo Pastry Crust
Turkey Breast
Carrots

Got a great 7 mile run in while watching our Iowa Hawkeyes beat up on Michigan...we finally played hard for 40 minutes and played as a team!

Comments

Popular Posts