We gettin crafty up in here....

February is proving to be just as busy as January and with two birthday boys this month things will only get busier, but we love it.  We did decide to get all crafty up in this house....and the boys were gluing it up...well Big E was gluing the paper to the table and Bubba and I were making a Valentines Day "garland" for our fireplace mantle...
The picture of the finished product did not save,for reasons unknown to me, and so I will take a picture tonight...after I finish re-gluing and re-attaching it, it was in 4 pieces this morning...stupid cheap glue

And now, some random thoughts, musings if you will.........

I have grown weary of the Winter Season this year...it has overstayed it's welcome and brought more snow, ice, and cold then I wanted.......and I am over it...over WINTER, over SNOW~~~
 

I like to think that I sweat love (or heart shaped sweat) and I am pretty sure I don't smell like love or roses after working out
 

And lastly, I like cold eggs...totally random, right...but in the mornings Kyle will make scramble up a nice little egg breakfast, and I will put it in the fridge at work for my mid morning snack..no reheating, just eating...


So there you have it....random musings from me...Kyle has his Fireman's Meeting tonight so I am going to be doing some major meal planning and schedule for meal prep next week.  Things go so much smoother throughout the week at nights.

Do you like cold eggs?

Comments

Popular Posts