Fit Gear for the New Year

We all know I am a fit gear junkie...I love trying new fitness products to track my progress or workouts...

 My favorite fit gear purchase to this day and something I wear for each and every workout would be the Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor

I love being able to see how efficiently I am working through each workout

I also love my  Garmin Forerunner 405 with GPS and heart rate monitor for my outdoor runs



And to keep me occupied throughout my workouts, runs, weightlifting sessions I knew I would need a good pair of earphones to keep the music and the muscles pumping.  I was very lucky because I had the opportunity, through my ambassadorship with FitFluential, to try out the KOSS Fit Clips earphones. I had seen fantastic reviews about these earphones so I jumped at the opportunity.

I was given two sets of earbuds to try.  The FitClips(pink box) and the FitBuds(light blue box).  
 
The Koss story.....

 
I put both of them through some pretty sweaty workouts and I had no problems whatsoever with the earbuds falling out or sliding out due to the sweatiness!




Both types of earbuds stayed through each sweat session and I really can't say which one I would prefer.  I loved the fit of both. I figured that The FitClips (fit over the ear) would be annoying and bulky and bother my ear, but that was most definetly NOT the case.  I hardly knew that I had earbuds in or over my ears.  The same went for the FitBuds, I really could not feel them in my ears, that is how comfortable they are.

Find Koss here:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/koss
Twitter: @KossHeadphones
Instagram: @Koss
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/KossHeadphones

What are your favorite fit gear essentials?

I am thinking these headphones are going to be great Christmas gifts next year.  Especially for my husband who has already tried to snag them to wear them...

I was given the Koss earbuds to review through my particpation as a FitFluential Ambassador.  All opinions and reviews are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts