Determinations

When I read a fellow bloggers "Determinations" for the new year(great minds think alike because a couple of our "determinations" were the same) I thought I would compile my own list of what I am determined to do for the upcoming year. 



Determinations


I am determined to PR a half marathon(1:43), the last one I did did not go well and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from it, let's face it, I am not getting any younger here people

I am determined to fully commit to Whole30 for the month of January

I am determined to become more active teaching yoga and fitness classes along with my Personal Training

I am determined to run 7 races this year, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, etc.., logging 1000 miles over the course of the year

I am determined to annihilate the Tough Mudder course again (last year was a blast)

I am determined to practice yoga each and everyday, if even only for a few minutes,  because I know what it does for me and I need it

I am determined to be the best wife, mom, sister, aunt, friend, daughter, niece, etc...that I can be

I am determined to get a "hole in one" golfing this year.... sike (does anyone even say that anymore)...I can't back that statement up but I thought I would throw it in there for the fun of it...

I am determined to take time to notice things, life happens so fast and I want to remember to not get caught up in the hustle and bustle

Lastly, I am determined to rock 2014 and I hope to bring you all on the journey with me!


What are you determined to do?  Would love to hear about your ideas in the comments!


Running Log:
January 1st-6 miles
January 2nd- 2 miles(sprint work)


Comments

Popular Posts