Overnight Quinoa Breakfast

Squats, lunges, jump squats...oh my....I put myself through a doozie of a leg workout this am. Balanced it out with some yoga stretch and strength

Then enjoyed some Overnight Quinoa Breakfast prepped the night before so it was ready to go in the morning after my workout..meal prep is the best thing ever, makes things go so much more smoothly at night and during the morning rush

Overnight Quinoa Breakfast Porridge

1 cup of cooked quinoa (I use the pressure cooker method but you can cook yours however you want)
½ cup of almond milk
2 tablespoons of any nutbutter ( I used Cracked Nutbutter in pumpkin)
½ of a banana mashed

Mixed it all together in a bowl, let it sit overnight, reheated in the microwave and enjoyed for breakfast

You can add whatever toppings or ingredients you want to this(nuts, raisins, berries, etc)..such a versatile breakfast, lunch, or dinnerJ

Can be eaten hot or cold

Comments

Popular Posts