Fun Family Falalala and what do you do when it snows?

My mom has 4 sisters, no brothers, and every year they get together and embrace the winter's majesty and head out on Christmas Shopping binge.  This year they picked the mall that was in my next of the woods, so naturally stink eye sister #2(don't ask me why I call them that, I think I got it from someone's blog and it stuck) and I had to meet them for lunch! Never a dull moment when we get together!

This weekend marked our family tradition of seeing Santa at the mall.  We get there early so we aren't waiting in line for forever.  Equipped with our +Starbucks Coffee we await the arrival of Santa(who coincidentally rode up in a scooter, he has had a bum leg for a couple years now)



 Sunday morning I made us some Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes with vanilla maple coconut butter topping.  They hit the spot! 
 And around 7 a.m, the snow started and didn't stop until late that night.  Isn't this cool, my phone did it, somehow, magically...I think it is called Auto Awesome...and Awesome it is.
 So what do you do when you are cozied up inside...we bake cut out cookies...
 We mourn the loss of my beloved Cuisinart, protein shake maker
 We play games and snuggle with the kitty...
 And we start thinking that we want to cut our bangs again(when I say we, I mean me....of course, just when my bangs are growing out and I can kind of get them back in a ponytail....
And we get in a fun treadmill interval workout while Big E is napping and Bubba is shooting hoops.  I just felt like running and hopping on the treadmill so I just made it up as I went...
Oh, and we celebrate the hubby getting a buck during first season this year..even with a gimpy ankle...

Comments

Popular Posts