Do you believe in signs?

So, for the past couple of weeks I have been toying with the idea of shutting down the blog...

-blog envy and thinking I will never be as big as that other blogger(I know, stupid comparisons)

-does anyone even know I have a blog except for my family and friends....
 
-doubt of whether I was really helping people/making an impact or just writing to write...

Then last night this happened....someone mentioned me in a tweet
 
I was listed amongst some health and fitness bloggers, whom I have admired for years, as someone to follow on twitter....see post here

This was big for me....it was a sign

I then proceeded to kick myself in the ass and ended the pity party and decided to write some goals for this little blog, for the new year.......

AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT IS TO COME!!!

Thank you Ted Vickey.....


Comments

Popular Posts