This is getting ridiculous

I have officially out done myself, in the stupid department people.....

So Big E plays with my Kindle sometimes, and gets it all jacked up, so "out of sight out of mind" is my trick I play on him....he doesn't think about it unless he sees it...

well it is certainly out of sight this time...and out of my mind, like as in I can't remember where I took it and hid it....

I spend most of my nights, once the boys go to bed, trying to find it....I have tried to enlist the boys to help, but they are sick of looking for it and have given up hope......
This made me smile and laugh this morning.  We looked outside our windows at the "snow" (still not ready for it, but I have no choice I guess) and we saw 4 deer playing a game of tag.  This continued on for quite awhile, they,evidently, enjoy the snow
 My shoulders are still hurting, as well as my chest, legs, and whatever body part I lifted heavy this week....
This morning, headed into the rec for Friday's class...it was a burner, that's for sure.  I am glad that there weren't too many people around me to hear my heavy breathing/panting/wheezing....
And to make matters worse, Bubba has a sleepover tonight at friends house....A SLEEPOVER people...is he even old enough, he can't be...I am in denial...and so it begins...


Since Bubba is having fun we thought we would have a little family night out on the town hitting up Lowe's, Kohl's, and Target.  Don't be jealous, it's just how we roll:)

______________

Our agenda this weekend:
CHRISTMASFY the house...at least as much as I can...won't get my real tree till the day after Thanksgiving....but I got a lot of other stuff we can do....

Give Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts