My wittle poo turned 1...

First things first....
 
My littlest neice Landry turned 1 yesterday and we helped celebrate with family and friends...notice how she is just picking at the cake all dainty like....she didn't learn that from me... she eventually got her hands wrist deep in chocolate cake and frosting..

Got a great workout in this morning working the shoulders and quick 30 minute TurboFire cardio session.  I was able test out the "Bare to Run Knicker" capris from Athleta that I got as part of a Fitfluential campaign(review to come)
 Like I said yesterday, the men are off on their annual hunting trip down south for a couple of days so the boys and I are running the show till Friday....starting with a volleyball game for mom tonight...

I have really started to take my Advocare business to the next level and I am having a blast with it.  I have something brewing up my sleeve in the way of a challenge starting January 1st...look for a post here in the next couple of days! 
-------------------
Have you tried Athleta gear before?

Comments

Popular Posts