It's begun....

In case you are counting, it has been 9 days since I hid my kindle from myself....

I have gotten a few things out for Christmas...

I normally don't do that till after Thanksgiving, but seriously, Thanksgiving is so late in the month that I just felt I had to...
don't judge....you do what you want, I do what I want.
And telling two boys that they can't put up the tree is disheartening and I, as their Christmas-loving mother, did not have the heart (nor did I want to) tell them no...

Big E and his kitty
 This guy was a huge help setting up the "kids tree" ....he could reach most of it, which means he is getting way to tall for his own good:)
And per Bubba's request, we made Peanut Butter Star Cookies, only minus the star and insert hershey kisses..same diff.....

 These are so easy to make which is good, because I need to make a couple next week for our LIS Parade of Trees....

The finished product.....
 Apparently I make a good pillow for the kitten, the kitten makes a good pillow for Big E, and we are all just comfy and cozy
Biceps and Back were on the schedule this am for my workout...finishing up with some sprints....I am not someone who "rests in between sets easily" so I try to make my workouts supersetted with heavy weights/moderate weights...fast, efficient, and ball busting!

SOOOO excited for a 3 day work week and to head back home to my parents for our family Thanksgiving.  Then ,s usual, the stink eye sister's and I brave the Black Friday crowds.  We just go to go, we don't really ever have anything that we are "needing" to buy and that we must have, which can sometimes lead to trouble because I end up standing in line for 4 hours waiting for them to purchase a stupid shirt they could of got any other day of the week... but I love spending time with them!

----------------------------
Are you a Black Friday shopper?

Comments

Popular Posts