I am still here and do you have 10 minutes?

Oh hi! Long time no talk eh...well, life has just been trucking along here, workouts are heavy 

Somehow I managed to look constipated instead of tough in that picture

 If you've got 10 minutes you can do this workout.  I repeated it 3 times for a great 30 minutes!~
 Boys are doing great...we are wrestling, we are driving away in cars with Mickey
 Getting along!!!
 Finding a new obsession....so so good!
 My friend sent me a link for The Honest Company, which was started by Jessica Alba.  She gets all her products from there and she thought I should give it a whirl. You can go to the website and sign up for a free ( 5.95 for shipping) trial and you get quite a few products to sample. 
Multivitamins, and Baby "powder" vitamins so you can mix it in their drinks or food
 Wipes
 Lotions, Laundry Detergent, Hand Soap, Face/Hand Cream
 Aren't these diapers the cutest!  You can customize which type of diaper you want. 

We are just trying the products out now so I will let you know what I think once we give them a thorough testing!

So that's what I have for right now.  Volleyball night tonight, with some Christmas decorating to follow this week and weekend.  I can't wait any longer, especially since Thanksgiving is so late in the month this year.  The kids and I are bursting at the seams to get it done. 
Speaking of kids.  Santa, Mom, and Dad, are 90% done with Christmas shopping. Just a few loose ends for the stocking.  What a good feeling!

--------------------
How are you doing on Christmas Shopping?

Interested in detoxing and starting the New Year off on the healthy foot?  Check out my giveaway going on....A HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY

Comments

Popular Posts