Curtsy Lunges, Man Makers, and bare butt mornings

C'mon...who doesn't want to look at this while they are working out in the morning. Evidently he needed to let things breathe...... 
A quick weekend recap for you...
We had a family shopping night on Friday night complete with .50 cent rip off games parked right in the middle of the mall , but look at those faces...then poor Bryson got the flu around 12:30 that night so he nor I slept very much...and he  slept most of the day Saturday but was ready to go on Sunday.
 Since I was already up I got in a workout complete with supersets and cardio....and check out the 4 dollar pants I picked up on Target clearance...booyah...

 Oh and just call me Miss Fixit.  I fixed our washer which was not draining properly....turns out there is a drain and it could get clogged and in 5 years it finally did that....I gagged the whole time cleaning it but now she works like a charm and I found something very precious and dear to me that I had been missing for 3 plus years...
 Not a good picture but these are charms my husband gave me for our engagement, our wedding, and our first born...I was so upset when I lost it and secretly I hoped to one day find it...and low and behold when I was cleaning out the drain, they fell out...I am going to have to take them to the cleaners to get a good cleaning but I think they will be good to go!
 Oh and we may or may not have had Kodiak Cakes (buttermilk and honey) two days in a row....they are so delicious...and they are made with great ingredients.
 I may or may not have suggested that Kyle put up the Christmas lights while the weather was favorable....of about 15 strings of lights, 5 worked...so I am off to buy some more at Target so we can get those taken care of! I think he has plenty of help
 Yesterday morning I got another great strength training session in, with some sprints....I hate curtsy lunges..I don't know why I make myself do them...
 And this morning I got a great workout in at the rec center at our Tuesday/Friday class.  Man-makers were included and not appreciated:)
And tonight we get to celebrate my wittle Landry Poo's birthday.  She is 1 already....how did that happen.  That smile is just too precious....




Busy week ahead again...boys are going hunting, we are heading back to Pburg for some birthday parties and family time, Bubba's basketball, my volleyball, and so on...

-------------------------------
Have you put up your Christmas Lights? Do you put Christmas lights up? I won't turn them on till after Thanksgiving but they looked so pretty when we tested them the other night it is going to be hard to wait!

Comments

Popular Posts