"Free Range", pumpkins, and funny faces

Our chickens can roam wherever they want during the day...which sometimes leads them to my front stoop(where they proceed to poop everywhere, yuck!) ,our garage, under cars...etc...
this weekend they took it to a whole new level

one of my children, who shall remain nameless...BIG E..cough cough, left the house door open.. and when I went to use the restroom I heard some clucking in my closet... 
never a dull moment in this house people

And since I wasn't on the computer at all since Thursday..I will recap our weekend adventures for you........

I took Friday off, since Bubba had no school, so they boys could get their flu shots....of course some pre-shot Target and grocery shopping was called upon...
 I could not stop laughing at this picture....post shots...
 Of course we had to eat at HuHots afterwards...
 And while we were in Sephora...(i am a closet makeup junkie) Bubba thought he would try out some of the sample eyeshadows on his face as "face paint" I bet those ladies were glad to see me go.....
 but not before I snatched up some goodies....I love Origins and there were a couple of products I wanted to try from their line....and they all came in one sample package...SCORE!
 Scored some Kabocha squash grocery shopping....
 Saturday morning weights..........

Saturday morning snuggles
 Saturday morning basketball
 Sunday morning Frittata....
 Painting while mom meal preps......
 One of three trick or treating events for this week.  Visiting great grandma and great grandpa at the nursing home.......

 Annual family pumpkin carving competition night.....

 Vote in the comments for your favorite!

And yet another week begins....but this week marks the end of October people...seriously, that means it is November and that means Thanksgiving, which then means Christmas....

--------------------------------
Which one is your favorite pumpkin? Leave a comment....pride is on the line here!

Comments

Popular Posts