WIAW

Once again I am linking up with Jenn over at Peas and Crayons for What I ate Wednesdays...or in my case, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays.....etc.
We enjoyed a family Taco Bar night
 
I enjoyed this Grain Free Bacon and egg McMuffin
 
I have been obsessed with this sparkling water. I add fruit to it, let it sit overnight, and then bask in the refreshingness that it is...
 
I experimented with some Paleo granola (recipe to come soon) and absolutely loved it
 
A favorite snack of mine, celery and some Nutzzo
 
A a new addition to the ole pantry...Sardines..I know can you believe it, all those years of just thinking they were gross.  I bought some out of curiosity and I really enjoyed them.  Tastes like tuna if you ask me.
 
Another yummy brekkie...2 Fried Eggs, 1 Tomato slice with some avocado on top...
 
A staple at breakfast or snack...Berries and Cream(and some granola on top)
 

My meals are nothing too fantastic or exciting but they are whole, nutritious, and fuel for my workouts...
 ---------------------------->

Hope you enjoyed!

Comments

Popular Posts