Snapshots

 
Friday I had issues wit my headband, I cannot find a headband to stay put...#firstworldproblemshere

 Friday night football
 Saturday morning bike ride into Bubba's football game
                    Saturday morning football, crisp cool air, gotta love it
 And then after the game the adults played...we seriously just hung around for at least another half an hour just chatting, kicking and throwing the footballs back and forth
 Bubba helped me make Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls for Sunday morning
 
 
 Saturday night Iowa vs Iowa State football game with some friends
 FALL APPEARED, I just couldn't wait any more, I had the candles going, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, IT.WAS.AWESOME




 ENJOYING PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS *cheers*

 Sunday Meal Prep
 New haircuts and park time

Comments

Popular Posts