News, views, and workouts

Ouch, September 18th is the last time I blogged...wow...truth be told, I have been busy working on workouts for clients, playing with my boys, stressing over my husband accepting a NEW JOB!
Yep, you heard me, he is going from a 45 minute commute to a 5 minute commute,  from airplane engineering to agricultural engineering(he is a farm boy).  I am so happy for him and this opportunity he is getting.  He is so excited to be working in a field that he has grown up with: farming, agriculture, machinery....It just is always nervewracking when you have been someplace for over 10 years and "are comfortable".
But, alas, here we go.....no balls no babies...right???

Now, what can I do to shake up the household a little bit? HA, I think one shakeup is good for the time being...

Alright, let's recap what you have missed the last 4 days or so in our house

 Talk like a pirate day..................
 I brought my red lipsticks out....and am addicted....


 
We celebrated Kyle's new job...I left the waitress a 50 dollar tip accidentally (stupid new bills all flat and slick)
The hubs and I did a double WOD...and then I kicked his butt in a best of 3 game...

We played flag football

 We watched our Iowa Hawkeyes crush Western Michigan on Saturday afternoon
 We helped got in the way of dad farming...
 We made paleo sugar cookies...(with some not so paleo frosting)
Watched the hubby coach his football team to a victory....it was a close one but they battled and got the VICTORY!!!  What I love is watching Bubba help coach, he literally stands by in front of his dad and when Kyle bends down to "focus", Bubba bends down, he practices all the play calling at home, and is in heaven when he is with his dad on teh sidelines..(the one day I forget my camera and couldn't get any pictures, this picture is from my father in laws phone)
And this is how we feel after a busy day.....
So there you have it, why we have been M.I.A for the last couple of days....

________________________

What is new and exciting in your world?

Do you play ping pong?

Comments

Popular Posts