Where have we been?

Why, hello there, missed my musings, my thoughts, my pictures did ya?  We have been in full family mode the last four days and I did not find myself  near a computer nor did I have time to blog.....which means photodump today!

Thursday: State Fair(gone every year since I can remember, best tradition ever!) and visiting friends
                                            Bright and early on the road...
 The animal center, you can watch live animal births(in person and on t.v.) and see all the babies...

 My loves.....
 Grandpa and Big E
 MINIATURE COWS!  I WANT I NEED!
 Those guys sitting on the demo house porch are my husband and brother in law...all they needed was a beer and they would of been set!


The Varied Industries building is a big product expo and most of the colleges are there and bring tattoos, it is the boys' goal to see how many tattoos they can get..the faces, arms, and underside of the arms were full...
(lady told me scotch tape takes them right off, hope so, school starts Thursday)


After the fair we headed to our friends house for a visit.  It was ladies night at the golf course so her and I headed up there while the boys enjoyed pizza and the kids at their house. 

Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Parent's house, Fun Days, Family Time

 Park time with my beautiful nieces...
 Golf time with stink eye sister #1
 Girls vs Guys, we may or may not have unhooked their golf clubs twice(picture below is my brother in law putting his clubs back on the cart), sending them crashing to the ground when they took off....it was flipping hilarious....we may not have won the game but we got them good!
 
Kyle, my cousin Kate, and I got a 4 mile run in with some park intervals before everyone was awake.  Felt good until I ran off a curb and sprained my ankle....


 Fun Days means kiddie parade and you know we love dressing up the miniature pony
 Spraying people with the water hose
 My mom and dad's yard, filled with family
 More family..............
 And of course Grandma and Grandpa spoil them rotten and buy them lots of tickets for rides...

 What fun are inflatables if adults can't have a chance too...it was a showdown between stink eye sister #1 and stink eye sister #2 and me and my cousin. We were laughing so hard throughout the whole thing because we could not get up, I smashed her head into the floor, she sat on my bad ankle...i


SUNDAY: FARM, HOME SWEET HOME, AND CONTROLLED BURN


We(my husband and friends) tore down my father in laws old barn and last night they burned it down with the help of fellow firefighters.

Whew, if you are still with me, congrats....

We have another road trip planned this weekend for my cousins wedding in Nebraska.  Looking forward to more family time!

Comments

Popular Posts