It's the humidity

The weather here in Iowa is very humid right now, today is projected 90 something with an over 100 heat index.....
I feel like my hair resembles that of Monica's in the Bahamas episode of Friends...


I should just chop it all off.... to look like this

I wish I had the balls to do that....

Yesterdays workout consisted of back and biceps and this little cardio blast.....


 Our garden is really starting to take off, we enjoyed fresh green beans last night....I love the Bubba enjoys working in the garden so much....he does all the picking so I don't have to:) We roasted the green beans with a little coconut oil and salt and they were fantastic...a little soft and a little crunchy...they were perfect...
 As mentioned above...it is hot up in here, so while my flowers get watered so do the children....


This was a random picture I took the night before Kyle left on his work trip....the boys were outside enjoying smores on the deck just chatting and chilling....
 And of course some action shots from our golf outting on Sunday....we played about 5 holes and then headed home for supper...5 holes was about the max for Big E to stay focused....


Tonight we are heading to the pool to cool off....can't wait...

------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this in my SELF magazines...it looks like a lot of fun, might have to check it out...
Have you used one?



Comments

Popular Posts