I want more vacation

I am just posting pictures of our vacation because there are too many things I could say about each one...I am going to do a separate post on "things to do" in St. Louis so stay tuned for that..
but I will say this:
Our hotel the Union Station was AWESOME!!!
Go around the 4th of July, the Fireworks were PHENOMENAL
Go for more than the 3 days we were there, we didn't get to see the City Museum which we heard was a giant playland for kids and adults....

Friday...Zoo




Our Hotel.............
 Feeding the fish at our hotel.............
 Hard Rock Cafe............








 
 Baseball Games.....




So there you have it...some pictures of our wonderful family vacation.  We had an absolute blast and loved spending time with the kids, friends, and hubby.  It always goes so fast.

P.S.  While at the St.Louis zoo I noticed a familiar face from T.V....oh yes, I spotted Carlisle from Twilight (Peter Facinelli) with his two daughters...they were walking in front of us for the last half of our zoo visit.....
1. We made eye contact and he knew that I knew who he was...but I was too chicken to ask for a picture and I didn't want to interrupt his vacation with his kids
2. He is shorter than I thought...I think I was taller than him
3. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and pants, it was like 90 degrees out, how was he not sweating
4. He was also at the baseball game we were at....
5. I think he was following me....bahaha...

Comments

Popular Posts