Golf, grilled beets, and grandmas birthday

First things first I must congratulate my friend Lea, whom we golfed against last night....SHE SCORED A 55..this was her first time under 60 and she said I must blog about it and let everyone know!! Congratulations Lea!
Amber, the preggo wanted her picture on here too...isn't she just adorable
 My golf game might not of been pretty but the weather was awesome, and the beer was cold!
Yesterday morning I got in a great leg workout with some bicep work tossed in....I am really working on defining my legs muscles....and it is a slow process. I feel like I can see a little more definition but I still have a long ways to go so I guess I will just keep busting out the strength training...
 This morning was a sweaty hot mess workout at the rec center...
 And tonight we are celebrating my mother in laws birthday with a supper/grill out at their house...
We are bringing zucchini from our garden to grill....and I am going to grill beets for the first time tonight, hopefully they turn out good...
-------------------------------------------------

Have you ever grilled beets?
What are your favorite leg exercises to really make them burn?


Comments

Popular Posts