An "egg-cellent" weekend

Catchy title right...well I can't help myself because we found these Sunday morning!!!
I don't know who was more excited, the boys or me!! I guess the "talk" I had with the ladies really worked...(it was along the lines of..."if you don't get to laying eggs, we going to be having some chicken up in this here house" cough cough)

And now, a flashback to Saturday
 Breakfast, protein pancake with a spoonful of #crackednutbutter, some bacon, and peaches...
 After breakfast the boys and I boarded our trusty bikes and headed into to town to watch Kyle at their county wide disaster training(okay, it was really so the boys could see the firetrucks...again)
 


 We were not aware that LifeCare was also going to be in on the training so we got to watch the helicopter land and take off...the boys absolutely loved it.....


 I made this Against All Grain sandwhich bread and it is so good.  Since going  Paleo and gluten free, not eating bread has been so hard for me...I love toast in the mornings.  With this I feel great and it tastes even better than the bread I was eating before.  SCORE!!

 I especially love it with Maranatha Almond Butter, sliced bananas, and chia seeds(not shown here)
 Saturday night was the Fireman's Street Dance...or spend the whole time playing in teh park with the boys dance, as I like to call it..but it was a beautiful night spent with my boys so I can't complain...
 And can't leave out pictures of our garden and all the goodies coming our way....


 My Kabocha are growing StuftMama!

And lastly Sunday was spent decluttering, trashing, and rearranging...
1st...Big E is in a big boy bed, no more crib...sniff sniff....so we got his room all rearranged and set up

2nd The TOY ROOM...it needs capital lettering because it was a disaster.....
BEFORE
 EVERYTHING OUT OF THE ROOM
 AFTER

 GOING GOING GONE!!
If you see something you want, let me know...
This, my friends, was an all day process...with a few breaks here and there, the boys were outside working in the garden while I was busy inside and then they came and helped got every toy out that I had put away, suddenly toys that were nice and organized could be seen and were meant to be played with.......:)

So there you have it, quite the busy weekend but always so much fun...

------------------------------------------------
Have you taken a helicopter ride? I think I would like to someday...I am not a huge fan of planes but I am curious about the differences between the two!

Comments

Popular Posts