Trampoline revived...

(this was supposed to publish yesterday but I set it for the wrong date...lovely)
I am so fortunate to have a great "home gym" where the hubby and I can work out and lift together......this morning was back/bi's work.....with a 10 minute EMOM of burpee bag jumps to finish it off.....
As you see in the picture of pull ups my hubby is in the background assisting me...pull ups are very hard for me...
I blame long legs, and bottom heaviness:)
Seeing how I struggled  the hubby wants to see me do them unassisted so he and I set a goal:
10 pull ups, unassisted.. unbroken..which is going to take some work

Breakfast to refuel, spinach, tomato, egg scramble

A little Orange Roughy salad for lunch, I am really loving spicy brown mustard as a "dressing" for my salads....with some carrots on the side


Last year we lost our swimming pool,trampoline net, and a few net poles to some high winds, it really wasn't a big deal at the time since winter was coming...

this year, however, we have a 2 year old who loves the trampoline and is a jumping fool...

I needed him to be caged in or all I do is worry...

So last night the hubby repurposed some pool poles and some trampoline poles that happen to fit perfectly together and we got ourselves a brand new trampoline people. 
As you can see also, we reused the pool ladder as a ladder up to the trampoline for Big E...he loves it and now can get up and down all by himself....

TRAMPOLINE REVIVED!!!

Are you good at pull-ups?
Have you tried Kippling pull-ups.  I might try those once the hubby lowers my pull up bar.  I might be better with the momentum..

Comments

Popular Posts