That's gonna hurt tomorrow

Whew, according to my new June workout challenge and schedule today was leg day...and I put a doozy together for the hubby and I....and we were are both feeling it....
w.i.a.w Under Armour tank, shorts, shoes(spine), Polar heart rate monitor, which I think is running out of battery, I had to restart it because it kept telling me my heartrate was extremely high, which it wasn't....

Pre workout I had my usual GNC Prosculpt
Post workout I went with an GNC IsoDefine scramble(I know it is not paleo but I got some to review and I really wanted to try it out) My scramble does not look appealing but tasted really good...it reminded me of Malt O' Meal that we ate before school...


Have you ever had malt o' meal?

And now the workout for the day....


Print it off and get going! 

Baseball went great last night, a little warm but nothing we couldn't handle..

 Deep conversation........
 And there you have it.  Women's Golf League tonight, and guess what, it is supposed to storm...wonderful! 

Comments

Popular Posts