sponsored #whatsbeautiful challenge update

As you recall my new challenge for the Under Armour #whatsbeautiful campaign with Fitfluential involved a new strength training program.
I had ran 3 races in one month and was ready to start something new....
which is where the weights came in....
Don't get me wrong, I lifted weights during my cardio sessions or bootcamp classes, but I really wanted to make this month a focus on heavy lifting
And I have and am absolutely loving it....and will continue it after this month is done...
I feel strong, and I want to get stronger, and I love putting together the workouts
It has been so fun , painful challenging using the heavier weights..pushing my body outside its comfort zone....








And todays back/bicep workout! My heart rate is very low in the mornings and I like to get it going so I am always doing some sort of active rest.  Today it was supersets with stairs...


I am working on posting my workouts...I just need to find about 2 more hours in the day, or forget about sleeping....

I think I might have to go with the second option....

************************************************
How are your challenges going?  What new goals have you set for yourself

Comments

Popular Posts