Fitness Blogger turned beauty guru...hardly

After a " rough night and a sad blog post" last week I thought I should funny it up...

with a video of me putting on makeup....
seriously...

Haha...but I did have some people ask me about my makeup and so I thought why not do a "get ready with me" video....it's enlightening...that is all I can say..

As I say in the video, I don't have a lot of time in the morning since I devote my mornings to my workouts,  so I need something quick...and I think I have that accomplished...

I let my hair air dry in the video but if I do not wash it that day I pertty it up real nice with curls or straighten it...

What you can expect to see in this video:
  • Make funny faces
  • Talk to myself
  • Without makeup on (scary)
  • Get to see my messy shower door
  • a camera angle straight up my nose

So let me know your thoughts on the video...I know it is poor quality but hey, I am just a youtube newbie...and it is something different!

Products used: 
Bare Escentuals Faux Tanner
Olay 7 Anti-aging moisturizer
Bare Escentuals Pressed Foundation (Medium Tan)
Wet and Wild Bronzer
Maybelline Bouncy Blush
Nars Orgasm Blush
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Neutrogena Healthy Eyes Liner
MaryKay Lash Love

----------------------

 We were busy watching chuckwagon races, looking at animals, and catching rabbits and chickens this past weekend at our county fair...stay tuned for that video... 
Check out past fair recaps:
Fair Time #1
Fair Time #2

Comments

Popular Posts