Your still the one....


 

The hubby and I are celebrating 10 years of marriage today.... 

Kyle,
Can you believe we have been married 10 years, or the fact that we have been together for 14 years....how crazy is that and how crazy has the ride been that we have been on and I am trying to figure out where I even start to describe what you have brought to my life...

I love that you are my support system....you know I get OCD and wacko and you know  how to reel me back and level me out...

I love that you know that this blog is something I truly believe in and enjoy and you indulge me by taking pictures of everything(with no eyerolling at all:)

I love that we both have the same passion for fitness...how many husband/wife couples can say they completed the Tough Mudder together?


 I love how awesome of a father you are...our boy's are so lucky to have you as their role model, coach, teacher, mentor....and math homework guru (because we know I won't be)
 I love that you have introduced me to new things...(I will get a buck one of these days and you will be so proud:) Sorry for the tilted picture


I could continue on forever and forever with the reasons why I love you, but I only have an hour lunch break!!

Just know that you are one of the most selfless men I know. I love that you will do anything for anyone and expect nothing in return.  We (everyone) are so lucky to have you in our lives.  Thanks for choosing me to spend the rest of your life with. 

I LOVE YOU POOKIE!! 
and that is how the fight started:)

Comments

Popular Posts