What a day....

Didn't wake up this morning for a workout because I do not remember my alarm ever going off, or I subconsciously silenced it.
Luckily, my internal alarm clock still got my up in plenty of time to get the boys and myself ready in plenty of time.
Breakfast was a scramble with chicken sausage...a little paleo muffin on the side

Since I missed my workout this a.m., I got on in over lunch or I runched (ran over lunch)....
easy, quick 3 miles in beautiful 78 degree weather...

What is that you say? where are my pictures of my runch, my mapmyrun time...
oh yeah, I didn't get a picture after I ran because as I went to shut off my mapmyrun app I noticed I had no phone...
IT HAD FALLEN OUT OF MY BELT somewhere along my route....
I like to think it was because I was running so fast......
We all know that is not the case...
So luckily a resident where I work has a golf cart, and I hopped in and went in search for my phone (lord knows if I didn't have it the world would stop moving, time would stand still, and all hell would break loose)
I FOUND IT!!! Splattered across the sidewalk but not far from my work....thank goodness and darnit...I really need a new phone and I am almost due for one but i am holding out till USCellular gets the iphone this year...maybe, I really like my Samsung and the big screen...and I am off topic...
Finally got to eat my lunch later that afternoon...I was busy and wasn't really hungry after the run.

Salad with spicy mustard, avocado and orange roughy...it was a weird combo but really good
And now I am settling in after picking the boys up from their grandmas house.  We had our ladies golf league meeting tonight...we start next Wednesday...cannot wait!!

Question
Do you golf?  I pretend like I do and I  have fun doing it...

Comments

Popular Posts